Search: Advanced search
Browse by category:
How to install Bitdefender 2017 on Windows devices
To install Bitdefender 2017, download the installation kit corresponding to the purchased subscription from Bitdefender Central. Once the installation process is complete, Bitdefender 2017 is activated.
To download Bitdefender 2017 from Bitdefender Central, follow the steps presented in the video or in the instructions below.
1. Go to your Bitdefender Central account.
2. Click on My Devices.
3. In the My Devices window, click INSTALL BITDEFENDER.
4. Choose one of the two available options.
NOTE: You can install Bitdefender on the computer you're using by clicking on DOWNLOAD, or you can install it On another device.
NOTE: If you choose to install it on another device, select the corresponding operating system and then click CONTINUE. Type an e-mail address in the field, and click SEND.
5. Wait for the download to complete, then run the installer. You will see a download window (the full kit is downloading from our servers) and then you will see the main install window.
6. You can choose your install language before proceeding with the installation.
NOTE: If you wish skip the malware scan performed during installation, click on CUSTOM INSTALLATION. After that, you will have to disable the option Scan computer during install.
7. Click INSTALL to confirm your preferences and begin the installation. Wait for the installation to complete. A summary of the installation is displayed. If any active malware was detected and removed during the installation, a system reboot may be required.
8. Click START USING Bitdefender to continue. In the Subscription plan window you can see details about your active subscription.
9. Click FINISH to access the Bitdefender 2017 interface.