Search: Advanced search
Browse by category:
Automatically copy incoming/outgoing emails to another mailbox in EXIM
1. Login to server via SSH
2. Goto: /usr/local/cpanel/etc/exim/sysfilter/options/
3. Create and Exim filter and give it a name, say 'myFilter'
4. add the following code in 'myFilter':
if ("$h_to:, $h_cc:, $h_bcc" contains "yourdomain.com")
if $sender_address: contains "yourdomain.com"
5. Enable the new Exim filter by loggin in to WHM->Exim Configuration Manager > Basic Editor > Filters.
6. Scroll down a bit where youll see Custom Filter: X where X is the name of the custom filter file you created.
7. Now set it to On and click Save which will save the settings and the server will automatically restart the Exim service for the changes to be effective.
|Others in this Category|
|Install Exchange Server 2013 in Windows Server 2012|
|How To Configure Google GSuite Split Delivery for cPanel?|
|Mail delivery failed: LMTP error after RCPT TO, 550 5.1.1, User doesn't exist|