MySaaS Operation Management System (OPS)
MySaaS Operation Management System is a web-based application that allow businesses to manage customers, sales, inventories and purchases online. It integrates business functions and data into a centralized system and it facilitates the flow of information across departments, organizational units and geographical locations.
MySaaS OPS provides business owner and the management team with accurate, reliable and consistent view of information, thereby enabling business owner to make better decision. It is a starting point for reliable, secure and scalable enterprise solutions. With MySaaS OPS, you can get started right away without the huge deployment and maintenance costs of traditional enterprise automation systems.
MySaaS OPS runs on the cloud, providing instant, real-time access to work order information anywhere, anytime. With MySaaS OPS, you can:
- Track customers, contacts and sales histories online
- Create sales quotations, post shipments and invoices
- Manage stocks, stock locations, transfers and adjustments
- Receive notifications and low stock alerts via Email or SMS
- Manage warranties, lot and serial information
- Track vendors, purchases and item cost
- Raise POs, post goods receipts and invoices
- Configurable workflows to match your business needs.
- Single data source, providing accurate and consistent information across organization.
- Effectively control and communicate business activities.
- Synchronize business processes (sales, manufacturing, finance, logistics etc.) in an collaborative environment.
- Improve efficiency, customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Provides real-time, enterprise-wide view of the business, enabling business owner to make better decision.
Operating Software for Business
Everything you need to boost sales, step up productivity and manage all day-to-day activities
We make IT possible.
Focus on your business with the peace of mind that your technology resources will be there when you need them. Get in touch with TechSpace today!